Young's List barristers named in 2015 Best Lawyers in Australia
We are delighted to announce that twelve Young’s List barristers are named in the 2015 edition of Best Lawyers in Australia. Best Lawyers names the nation’s top barristers and solicitors as voted by their peers.
Young’s List congratulates the following barristers named in the 2015 edition of Best Lawyers:
· Peter Murdoch QC- Litigation and Insurance Law
· Noel Magee QC- Construction/Infrastructure Law
· Garry Bigmore QC- Insolvency and Reorganisation Law
· Charles Scerri QC- Alternative Dispute Resolution, Litigation and Bet-the Company Litigation
· Helen Symon QC- Litigation
· Matthew Harvey- Insolvency and Reorganisation Law, Shipping and Maritime Law and Transportation Law
· Daniel Christie- Insurance Law
· Robert Heath- Litigation and Professional Malpractice Litigation
· Bart Carew- Insolvency and Reorganisation law
· Samantha Cipriano- Insolvency and Reorganisation Law
· Anton Trichardt- Litigation and International Arbitration
· Catherine Gobbo- Insolvency and Reorganisation Law
In particular, we commend Charles Scerri QC for being highlighted this year as “Lawyer of the Year” in the category ‘Bet-the-Company Litigation’.
It is an honour for Young’s List to have a number of our barristers acknowledged by their peers for their outstanding professional performance.
To brief barristers on Young’s List please contact Tammy Young on +61 3 9225 6777 or after hours on +61 (0)414 523 515